Welcome Guest     Home | Careers | About Us | Feedback | Report a Bug | Log In
.REGISTER and POST AGENT/BUILDER/PROPERTY for quick SELL or RENT Residential,Commercial Properties like Apartments,House, Land ,Plot,Shop,Office,Villa,Bungalow for best value in PlanetPillars.Com free for 15 Days. For best paid Advertising options of properties Contact : 09343 78 79 80 ... Hurry
Residential Commercial Home and Finance Legal and Taxation Blog  Post Property Advertise Contactus
   Post Your Property



You can send queries to contact@planetpillars.com


Q1.I want to buy a property after selling one that I did bought with a home loan. The EMIs I have paid till date have accounted for the interest portion of the loan. Could you tell me if I can adjust this from the sale 


Ans)Section 48 of the IT ACT1961 deals with the computation of the capital gains arising from the transfer of a capital asset. It provides that for the purposes of computing capital gains, the cost of acquisition, expenditure on improvement and the expenditure incurred in connection with the transfer shall deduct from the full value received .The interest paid for purchase a house property is not a permissible deduction for computing the capital gains


Contact us  | Terms and Conditions  | Privacy Policy   | Site Map  | Careers
Best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer or higher and Resolution of 1024 x 768.
Copyright © 2013 No : TX0007283187 Shriyan Cybermatics ,All Rights Reserved.